News, Home Remedies and Folklore
A wild mix of interesting stuff
8/18/2019 1 Comment
Tinnitus or ringing in the ear
Nearly everyone of us will experience sounding ears at some stage in our life. Our days are packed full with activity, driving long distances or for a long time. At the end of the day we can hear a high pitched buzzing. Sometimes our ears are ringing after a lot of noise pollution or when we are feeling strained from the stresses of the day.
But it also can be caused by high blood pressure, poor circulation, menopause and arteriosclerosis. So, if the ringing in your ears is persistent, disturbing or even painful - go to your GP and find out the reasons for your symptoms.
But Shiatsu is an effective way to help when your ears are buzzing!
Try Self-Shiatsu to relieve tinnitus
1. Take the edge of your ear in between you thumb and index finger and rub or squeeze gently - starting from the lobe of the ear all the way up along the edge. And then back down to the lobe.
2. Massage the area in front of your ears - use strong, but gentle pressure.
3. Massage the tragus of the ear.
This is the little cartilage which sits in front of the opening of your ear.
4. Massage with the tip of your index finger the area at the inner end of your eyebrows. The area of your 'third eye' in between your eyebrows.
5. Massage the area between your nose and upper lip.
2/25/2023 11:32:03 am
Hello nice blogg
Leave a Reply.
All Non-judgemental Awareness - A Key To Personal Growth And Integrity Self-Shiatsu For Tinnitus